Our offices have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.

If you want to raise a concern, please use our online form. We’ll get back to you, but it may take longer than usual. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

At this time, we’re only able to respond to concerns raised through our online form. This is because our staff are working at home, following the UK government’s advice on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

If you need help to raise your concern, you can find advice on our website, or call 0161 923 6602.

Raise a concern or refer yourself to us

The information you give us when you raise a concern or refer yourself helps us take our next steps with you. Choose from the profiles below to see what you need to do. 

How to raise your concern or refer yourself

How to retrieve a concern
If you have already started to raise a concern with us, you can retrieve your saved concern and continue.

Further support 

You can also raise a concern using our Welsh or easy read support materials