Find help services in your area

We deal with concerns raised about UK-based doctors and act when their behaviour or the way they do their job doesn’t meet our standards. But a lot of the concerns we receive can be resolved locally through the NHS or a private provider's complaints processes.

Darllenwch hwn yn Gymraeg

Other places to find help with your concern

There are a number of organisations responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of patients across the UK. Our guides will help you decide if your concern is best raised with us or someone else. There are different support services available for each country, so we've split this information accordingly.

Jersey and Guernsey