Change or access medical records

If you have any questions about your medical records, it’s best to contact your GP surgery, hospital or clinic.

If you have already approached the hospital, surgery or clinic and can’t resolve the issue, the organisation below will be able to help.

Information Commissioner's Office

The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals. They can record your concern and pair with similar issues experienced with the same organisation before making an approach to ensure concerns expressed are addressed.

Still not sure?

You can check if we’re the right people to handle your concern via our concerns tool.

Raise my concern with you