Change or access medical records

If you have any questions about your medical records, it’s best to contact your GP surgery, hospital or clinic in the first instance.

Information Commissioner's Office

If you have already approached the hospital, surgery or clinic and can’t resolve the issue, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). They can record your concern and pair with similar issues experienced with the same organisation before making an approach to ensure concerns expressed are addressed.

Still not sure?

You can check if we’re the right people to handle your concern via our concerns tool.

Raise my concern with you