How do I raise my comment or complaint?

You can use any of the following methods to give your feedback.

Complete a feedback form

Download and complete our comments and complaints form.

Email us

You can email us at:

Write to us

You can write to us at:

Corporate Review team
General Medical Council
3 Hardman Street
M3 3AW

Call us

You can call us on: 0161 923 6602

Textphone users can use the Text Relay Service. Dial 18001 then 0161 923 6602

Use a representative

You can use a representative to make a complaint for you. We’ll ask you to confirm that you’re happy for that person to act for you, and will deal with them directly until the conclusion of your complaint. You can tell us at any stage if you no longer want that person to represent you.

Reasonable adjustments to help you give comments

If you have a disability or accessibility needs, we can make reasonable adjustments for you. For example, we can take your comments over the phone, rather than you having to put it in writing.

Please tell us if you have any particular requirements so we can adjust our process to you.