What can you expect from us?
Your feedback helps us deliver the best service we can. In line with our organisational values we will:
- be open, honest and fair
- be polite, professional and treat you with respect
- listen to what you tell us and learn from it
- be understanding of your needs and communicate with you in a clear manner
- keep our processes efficient and effective.
We welcome feedback from any experience you’ve had with us. We use these comments to continuously improve the service we deliver.
Meeting complaints handling standards
The British Standards Institution (BSI) has certified that we:
- have effective procedures for responding to customer complaints
- are committed to learning from customer complaints and improving the service we offer
- deal with complaints in a consistent, fair and transparent way.
The BSI has awarded us a kitemark to reflect the way we meet complaints handling standards.