Viewing an evaluation
When you click view details for a particular evaluation, at the top of the screen you'll see some general instructions. Below this is a table with further details about that evaluation.
- Evaluation number and type
- The Specialty
- The doctor’s name
- The status of the evaluation (ie evaluation or re-evaluation) and target completion date
The evidence supplied by the doctor is presented in the evidence table.
The evidence table includes the following information:
- Seq – or sequence of area of competence
- Area of competence (AoC) – these will differ by specialty
- Summary – this is the description the doctor sees and describes what evidence they should be providing for a particular AoC
- View evidence – click this link to view the evidence provided for that AoC
- You can record personal comments and update the status of an area of competence. More details are provided in Tracking your progress
At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the evaluation documents section. See Evaluation documents section for more information about this section.