European Economic Area country qualifications

If you hold a medical qualification awarded in the EEA or Switzerland, it may be classed as a ‘relevant European qualification’.

You can find out if your qualification is a relevant European qualification by selecting the country where you qualified below.

These pages will also tell you what qualifications you need to send us to support your application. They cover what you'll need to send us for entry onto the medical register, GP and Specialist registers. Where appropriate, they also cover provisional registration with a licence to practice.