Full registration for international medical graduates with a postgraduate qualification
This guide is for international medical graduates with an acceptable postgraduate qualification. It explains how to apply for full registration.
You are eligible for this route if you:
- are a national of the UK or a country outside the UK, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- do not have enforceable community rights
- graduated from a medical school outside the UK
- hold an acceptable primary medical qualification
- hold an acceptable UK or international postgraduate qualification.