What is the Executive Board?
The role of the Executive Board
The Executive Board is our senior decision-making and oversight forum. It gives strategic direction and scrutiny, and it reports to Council.
The board ensures we are a high-performing, agile regulator. One that understands our registrants, the health care systems in which we work and our key stakeholders.
Led by our senior management team, the board:
- directs the development and implementation of the corporate strategy
- directs and oversees major policies and projects
- reviews and monitors operational performance
- maintains, monitors and reports on risk management
- agrees, subject to Council’s approval, our annual business plan and budget.