Northern Ireland UK Advisory Forum
Our Northern Ireland UK Advisory Forum helps us make sure our regulatory approach takes into account the needs and the characteristics of Northern Ireland's healthcare system.
The forum offers us an extra channel to engage with our partners and key interest groups in the country. Through the forum we share and discuss early stage views on policy development. This allows us to focus on medium and long-term priorities in dialogue with our partners.
What's been discussed?
When is the next Forum?
- Wednesday 31 March 2021
- Wednesday 13 October 2021
Who sits on the Forum?
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- British Medical Association
- Chief Medical Officer
- Health and Social Care Board
- Health and Social Care Safety Forum
- Northern Ireland Confederation of Health and Social Care
- Northern Ireland Long-term Conditions Alliance
- Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency
- Patient and Client Council
- Public Health Agency
- Queen's University Belfast
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority
- Royal College of General Practitioners NI