Specialist or GP applications

There are different types of registration applications available to specialists and general practitioners (GPs) based on their knowledge, skills and experience. Doctors only need to apply for specialist registration or GP registration, if they want to practise as substantive, honorary or fixed term consultant, or as a GP in the UK health services. 

Applying for Specialist and GP registration via CESR and CEGPR application?

We’ve made the application process more straightforward for you. From November 2018, you will be able to upload your evidence electronically rather than having to send it via post.