When and where can you take PLAB 2?
- What is the PLAB 2 exam?
- How will you be tested?
- When and where can you take PLAB 2?
- How do you book or cancel a place?
- What resources should you use?
- A sample OSCE station
- What reasonable adjustments can we make?
- What can you expect on the day?
- How the PLAB 2 test has changed during coronavirus COVID 19
Where can you take PLAB 2?
You can take part 2 at our clinical assessment centre in Manchester, UK.
PLAB 2 test dates
We run PLAB 2 test dates throughout the year. You can view available dates and book under the 'My Tests' section of GMC Online. You can only do this once you have your PLAB 1 results.
Demand for PLAB 2 places is high, and you may experience a wait for a test date.
If you have a UK job offer in the NHS that requires GMC registration or hold UK refugee status, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try and offer you a test place as soon as we can.
The number of places in our part 2 exam is not linked to the number of jobs available.