Welcome to medicine
Your exciting journey to becoming a doctor begins now!
We've put together some information to help you ease into life as a medical student including:
- who we are and how we can support you
- advice from current students on starting medical school
- an introduction to our ethical guidance, which covers topics from confidentiality through to the dos and don’ts of social media
- useful resources and opportunities to get involved
- what support is available for you.
We know that this is an uncertain time to start medical school. We're working with your medical schools to make sure you receive a high standard of education during these challenging times. Take a look at how we're supporting medical students during the pandemic.
Be in with a chance of winning a £250 voucher!
We want to know what you think of these pages and if you've found them useful. To enter, fill in our short survey by 30 October 2020.