Themes and topics of our research
- Themes and topics of our research
- Our research publication policy
Our research interests
We research a wide range of themes and potential topics. And as new issues emerge, we may also undertake specific research projects in other areas.
Some of the areas we are particularly interested in are:
- developing our understanding of the risks and harms we regulate, including causation
- which interventions can facilitate or support good medical practice
- robust evaluation of our work
- identifying how best to help support doctors to look after their own well-being.