Full registration for international graduates who completed F1
This guide is for international medical graduates who want to move from provisional registration to full registration with a licence to practise
You are eligible to apply for this route if you are either:
- a national of a country outside the UK, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and graduated from a medical school outside the UK
- a UK national and graduated from a medical school outside the UK, EEA or Switzerland
- have completed an internship in the UK
- do not have enforceable community rights.
- you must not start your Foundation Year 2, or do any work that requires full registration with a licence to practise before we grant your registration.
If you've already started work at F2 but only hold provisional registration, you must stop work immediately and contact us.