Full registration for international graduates who completed F1
This guide is for international medical graduates who want to move from provisional registration to full registration with a licence to practise
You are eligible to apply for this route if you are either:
- a national of a country outside the UK, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and graduated from a medical school outside the UK
- a UK national and graduated from a medical school outside the UK, EEA or Switzerland
- have completed an internship in the UK
- do not have enforceable community rights.
- you must not start your Foundation Year 2, or do any work that requires full registration with a licence to practise before we grant your registration.
If you've already started work at F2 but only hold provisional registration, you must stop work immediately and contact us.
If you hold provisional registration but you completed your internship overseas, you'll need to apply for full registration through this route. There's more about acceptable patterns of experience in our full registration for international graduates who completed F1 guide.