Before you apply
This section is to help doctors applying to join our register.
We strongly recommend you read the following sections before you apply:
Information about Specialist and GP certification
Find out here about:
- different ways to apply for entry onto the Specialist Register or GP Register
- Certificates of Completion of Training (CCT)
- Certificates of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR)
- Certificates of Eligibility for GP Registration (CEGPR)
- specialty equivalence
- the combined programme
- sub-specialty recognition
Read our information on Specialist and GP Certification.
You may also wish to read more about the following topics:
Making an application
Once you have read the relevant guidace, please visit our applications section.