Revalidation and the licence to practise: withdrawing, giving up or restoring your licence and licensing appeals
This guide outlines the relationship between revalidation and the licence to practise. It covers:
- reasons for licence withdrawal
- the actions you can take to prevent your licence being withdrawn
- registration without a licence
- revalidation after restoring your licence
- appealing our decisions relating to licence withdrawal.
It is partially based upon sections 1.2, 7 and 8 of our