Find your connection for revalidation
If you’re not sure which organisation this is, please check our A-Z list of designated bodies.
- Update your connection information in your GMC Online account. If you don’t have an account, you can set one up.
- Read our content on revalidating as a doctor in training.
- Answer 1 - You’re a registered doctor with a licence to practise.
- Answer 2 - You practise partly or wholly in the UK.
- Answer 3 - You're a doctor in training.
- Answer 4 - You are a doctor in training in England.
- Answer 5 - Your training programme is managed by your Local Education and Training Board (LETB).
If you need to make a change, you can amend your answers.