Our specialist fees

How to pay

When you apply for entry to the Specialist Register with a certificate of completion of training, CESR or CEGPR using GMC Online, you must pay by credit or debit card. This can be Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard or Maestro.

If you can't apply online or pay by credit or debit card, please contact us for advice.

Tax relief and receipts

We're on the list of HM Revenue and Customs approved organisations. This means you may be able to claim tax relief on your registration fee. You can find more information on the HMRC website.

You'll need payment receipts to claim tax relief. You can get these from your GMC Online account.