Am I eligible to request a CCT?

You can ask for a CCT to be issued retrospectively if:

  • you have previously been issued with a CESR through the combined programme route, because you trained in both non-approved and approved training posts, and
  • you trained in approved UK training posts for the minimum number of years required for your specialty, and
  • you send a request to the GMC directly (you will not need to pay a fee).