Am I eligible to apply

Can I apply? 

You can apply if you are an EEA or Swiss national or have enforceable community rightsIf you meet this criteria, you must have a specialist medical qualification awarded by an EEA country (or Switzerland), other than the UK.

Non-CCT specialty

To be eligible to apply in a non-CCT specialty you must have either a specialist qualification from outside the UK in any non-CCT specialty or at least six months continuous specialist training outside the UK in any non-CCT specialty.

If you’re eligible and want to apply in a non-CCT specialty we need to establish if your specialty is appropriate. 

In your application you must show that you meet the standards of a consultant in any of the UK health services.

You’ll need to provide evidence of how you’re eligible as part of your application. This could be a copy of your qualification or evidence of your employment.

Is my specialty appropriate?

Before taking the next steps please email to see if your specialty is appropriate.