Am I eligible to apply?

Can I apply? 

You can apply if you are an EEA or Swiss national, or have enforceable community rights.

You must have a specialist medical qualification that you gained outside the EEA (or Switzerland) and an EEA country must have allowed you to practise at specialist level for at least three years in recognition of your qualification. 

You will need to send us an article 3.3 certificate confirming this.

CCT specialty

To be eligible to apply in a CCT specialty you must have either:

  • a specialist qualification in the specialty you’re applying in, or
  • at least six months continuous specialist training in the specialty you’re applying in

You’ll need to provide evidence of how you’re eligible as part of your application. This could be a copy of your qualification or evidence of your employment.

In your application, you must show that you meet the requirements of the CCT curriculum in your specialty.