What evidence do I need?

Your evidence 

You’ll need to complete a CN17 application form.

We’ll send this to you once we’ve been notified by the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) that you’ve passed the outstanding part of the MRCGP.

Please ensure you sign and date the declaration at the end of the application form. 

I took the exam after six months of completing my training

If you were given express permission by the Chief Examiner, or nominated deputy, to take the examination later than six months after your final day in training, then you’ll also need to attach this when you send us your CN17 form.