Am I eligible to apply?
Can I apply?
To be eligible all of the following should apply.
- At the time of leaving training, you hadn’t passed either The Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) or The Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) as part of your MRCGP.
- You then passed the missing part of the MRCGP within a six month period after your final day in training (unless you were given written permission by the Chief Examiner or nominated deputy to allow you to take the examination later).
- Your final ARCP form shows that all other aspects of the training are complete, other than to pass either the AKT or the CSA.
- In your final Educational Supervisor’s review all the competence areas are rated either ‘competent for licensing’ or ‘excellent’.
- You hold GMC registration with a licence to practise.