No action has been taken against you
This means you have never, in the UK or overseas:
- received a caution
- been arrested or interviewed about a violent or sexual offence
- been convicted of an offence
- received a penalty notice for disorder
- received an anti-social behaviour or community order
- had other action taken against you such as a fine.
I need to check whether to tell you about something else
If you want to check another action taken against you by the police or another organisation or a health condition go back to the start.