Tell us when you apply
- Apply to join the register on GMC Online or go back to your application if you are applying now.
- Answer yes to question 2 on the page called “Your fitness to practise”.
- In the text box below the question, tell us:
- what the further action was, eg the outcome by the police or courts
- brief details of the circumstances that led to the action being taken
- the name of the organisation that took the action, eg name of the police force or courts and any reference number
- the date of the action or if unknown please provide an approximate date.
I need to check whether to tell you about something else
If you want to check another action taken against you by the police or another organisation or a health condition go back to the start.
Answer 1 – You want to know about police actions
Answer 2 – You had action taken against you in the UK
Answer 3 – You had other action taken against you by the police or a court
Answer 4 – You were given a fine, notice, order or warning by the police or a court
Answer 5 – You were given a different fine, notice, order or warning that we need to know about
Answer 6 – You are changing your status on the register or completing your annual return