Your certificate of good standing

What do I need to provide? 

You'll need to send us a certificate of good standing from each medical regulatory authority you've been registered or licensed with in the last five years. You'll need to do this even if you've not worked in that country.

They may send you a certificate of past good standing if you're not registered or licensed with them now. You can find out which medical regulatory authority to contact in our Certificate of good standing directory.

Please remember

Each certificate is only valid for three months from the date it's signed. It must be valid when we approve your application.

If there's no medical regulatory authority in the country to issue a certificate, we'll give you further advice once we've assessed your application.