GMC Logo Search the register GMC Online

Full registration for European doctors who graduated in an EEA country or Switzerland

This guide is for European doctors who graduated in the EEA. It explains how to apply for full registration with a licence to practise.

You are eligible for this route if you:

and you:

  • graduated from a medical school in an EEA country (but not the United Kingdom) or Switzerland.
Why should I read this guide?
To find out what you need to do to make your application.
Next steps
Once you are ready to apply – make your application online.