- Declaring your fitness to practise
- Translating documents that aren’t in English
- How do I send my documents?
- What if I also want to apply for specialist or GP registration?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Coming to an identity check in the UK
- I am ready to apply
What do I need to provide?You'll need to send us a copy of your passport's photo ID page and signature page.
Why we need your details
We need you to confirm your identity to process you application. This is so we can meet our obligations under the Medical Act and to help stop criminals using your personal details for their own benefit.
We'll only ask for enough information to process your application.
Using your national identity card
If you have a national identity card, you can use this instead of your passport.
Your national identity card must:
- include a photograph
- clearly state your nationality.