How much does it cost to apply?
- Declaring your fitness to practise
- Translating documents that aren’t in English
- How do I send my documents?
- What if I also want to apply for specialist or GP registration?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Coming to an identity check in the UK
- I am ready to apply
Paying your fee when you submit your application
Once you've completed your application, we'll ask you to pay a registration fee. You won’t be able to submit your application without paying this fee.
See our fees page for our current fees – including the non-refundable scrutiny fee.
If we grant you registration but without a licence to practise, we'll refund you the licence part of your application fee.