How long will it take to process my application?
- Declaring your fitness to practise
- Translating documents that aren’t in English
- How do I send my documents?
- What if I also want to apply for specialist or GP registration?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Coming to an identity check in the UK
- I am ready to apply
Five working days for our initial assessment
We aim to carry out an initial assessment within five working days. But remember – we need all the documents and information detailed in this guide before we can begin our initial assessment.
The information in your application is valid for three months. This is the maximum we can keep your application open.
We’ll contact you if we need more information
When we have your documents and information we may ask you for more evidence. We may also refer your application for advice. We’ll let you know if we do this.
The application process