How do I send my documents?
- Declaring your fitness to practise
- Translating documents that aren’t in English
- How do I send my documents?
- What if I also want to apply for specialist or GP registration?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Coming to an identity check in the UK
- I am ready to apply
Send your documents by email
When you’ve submitted your application, we’ll email you a list of documents that we need to see. You must email scanned copies of these documents as one pdf or zip file.
When should I send my documents?
You must send your documents within 28 days of our email.
If we don't hear from you within 28 days, we'll close your application and send you a refund, less our scrutiny fee. Find out more about our current fees.
You'll need to apply again if you still want to register with us.
What happens after I’ve sent my documents?
Once we get your documents, we’ll make a full assessment of your application. We’ll contact you if we need more evidence or information to support your application.
Remember that we can't assess your application until you've sent your documents.