Declaring your fitness to practise
- Declaring your fitness to practise
- Translating documents that aren’t in English
- How do I send my documents?
- What if I also want to apply for specialist or GP registration?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Coming to an identity check in the UK
- I am ready to apply
Understand what to declare
As part of your application, we'll ask you to declare that you are fit to practise medicine.
Depending on your answers, we may ask you to give us more evidence. If you can't give us all the information we need, we may not approve your application.
Before you make your declaration, you must read our: