Your activities for the last five years

What do I need to provide?

You'll need to provide us details of all your medical and non-medical experience across the last five years. 

Examples of other activities are:

  • clinical attachments
  • unemployment
  • maternity leave
  • study leave
  • vacation
  • career breaks.

Do I need to send employer references?

You only need to supply employment references if, in the last five years, you've done:

  • non-medical work
  • medical work when you've not had registration or a license to practise with a medical regulatory authority.

You must give us a reference for each period of this type of work. Ask your employer to complete our reference form and email it to us.

Each reference form must confirm the exact dates of your employment, indicate that you were of good standing during your employment, outline the nature of your work and show your registration requirements.

Reference forms for any current posts are only valid for three months from the date they're signed. Please scan and email them to us.