Confirmation of your establishment – attestation

For each European state that you're established, we'll need evidence to show:

  • that you're established there
  • that you have no restrictions on exercising the profession
  • that you have no criminal convictions

This is known as an attestation. We need an attestation from any country in which you are currently providing temporary and occasional services.

How do I get an attestation?

You get it from the medical competent authority in each country.

After you make your declaration, we'll send you a form, which explains all the information we need.

We'll tell you how to get this completed by each medical competent authority and how to send it back to us.

Find the contact details for each country's medical authority