- Make an application on GMC Online or go back to your application if you are applying now.
- Answer yes to the question on the page called “Your declaration of fitness to practise”.
- In the text box below the question, tell us:
- brief information of the concerns raised about your practice
- if you accepted the claim or disputed it
- if you were named in a claim against a healthcare organisation. Provide brief details of the concerns made about your individual practice
- if the claim was settled out of court, details of the settlement including what compensation was given.
If the claim is on-going provide:
- information about the current status of the claim
- contact details of the court considering the claim including: name of the court, any reference number and contact details (email and phone)
- details of any evidence (verbally or written) you are expected to provide and when, including any court hearing dates.
I need to check whether to tell you about something else
If you want to check another action taken against you by the police or another organisation or a health condition go back to the start.