- Apply to join the register on GMC Online or go back to your application if you are applying now.
- Answer yes to question 5 on the page called “Your fitness to practise”.
- In the text box below the question, tell us:
- the name and purpose of the organisation which investigated the concerns
- brief information about the circumstances or situation that led to the concerns being investigated
- information about any action taken including any sanction
- the name and contact details (address, email and phone number) of the individual contact at the organisation who investigated the concerns.
I need to check whether to tell you about something else
If you want to check another action taken against you by the police or another organisation or a health condition go back to the start.
Answer 1 – You want to know about actions taken against you by an organisation
Answer 2 – You had an action taken against you by another organisation
Answer 3 – You were involved in a court case
Answer 4 – You were involved in a court case about an inquest in a coroner's court
Answer 5 – Your practice was criticised
Answer 6 – You are joining the register for the first time or restoring your registration and licence