- Make an application on GMC Online or go back to your application if you are applying now.
- Answer yes to the question on the page called “Your declaration of fitness to practise”.
- In the text box below the question, tell us:
- the name and purpose of the organisation which investigated the concerns
- brief information about the circumstances or situation that led to the concerns being investigated
- information about any action taken including any sanction
- the name and contact details (address, email and phone number) of the individual contact at the organisation who investigated the concerns.
- your registration number or application reference number
- if they refused to register you or grant you a licence to practise, provide brief details of the reasons why
- brief information of any appeal you made and whether the outcome was successful or not
- if they imposed a sanction on your registration, what the sanction was and for how long. Please provide details if you appealed the sanction and whether the outcome was successful or not
- if they refused to provide you with a certificate of good standing (because of concerns about your fitness to practise).
I need to check whether to tell you about something else
If you want to check another action taken against you by the police or another organisation or a health condition go back to the start.