F1 induction – useful resources
As a new doctor, you’ll have lots of information to absorb. Here you’ll find some key resources to help you as your start your career.
- Guidance - here you can find Good medical practice, our core ethical guidance for all doctors, along with our other guidance on topics like confidentiality, consent and end of life care. You’ll also find our ethical hub, with further resources on topics we’re often asked about and learning materials like case studies, flowcharts and videos.
- Outcomes for provisionally registered doctors - our standards that set out the knowledge, skills and behaviours you need to achieve during Foundation Year One.
- Welcomed and valued - our guidance on supporting disabled learners in medical education and training.
- Coronavirus FAQs - answers to questions about practising during the pandemic.
- Getting in touch - sometimes you'll need to contact us. You can call or email us.