How do you get your results?
- What is the PLAB 2 exam?
- How will you be tested?
- When and where can you take PLAB 2?
- How do you book or cancel a place?
- What resources should you use?
- A sample OSCE station
- What reasonable adjustments can we make?
- What can you expect on the day?
- How the PLAB 2 test has changed during coronavirus COVID 19
Where do you get your results?
When your PLAB 2 results are available we'll send you an email to access your results in the 'My Tests' section of GMC Online.
Please be aware that we can't give results by telephone, fax or at our reception.
When do you get your results?
Your results will be published within four weeks of your test date.