How do you book or cancel a PLAB 2 place?
- What is the PLAB 2 exam?
- How will you be tested?
- When and where can you take PLAB 2?
- How do you book or cancel a place?
- What resources should you use?
- A sample OSCE station
- What reasonable adjustments can we make?
- What can you expect on the day?
- How the PLAB 2 test has changed during coronavirus COVID 19
Before you book a PLAB exam you must have:
- recently passed PLAB 1 within three years (from March 2018)
Book using your GMC Online account
Go to GMC Online. You can view available dates and book under the 'My Tests' section.
How much does it cost?
The current fee for the PLAB 2 is shown below.
Part 2 of the PLAB test:
£879 from 1 April 2021
All cancellation fees are suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Are there any concessions for refugees?
If you are a refugee doctor living in the UK, the fee for part 2 will be reduced by 50% for your first two attempts. Please book the examination online and contact us to arrange a refund.
If you are having trouble booking a test date, please email PLAB@gmc-uk.org for help.