Explore the assessment centre using VR
- What is the PLAB 2 exam?
- How will you be tested?
- When and where can you take PLAB 2?
- How do you book or cancel a place?
- What resources should you use?
- A sample OSCE station
- What reasonable adjustments can we make?
- What can you expect on the day?
- How the PLAB 2 test has changed during coronavirus COVID 19
You can now follow the process of attending the PLAB 2 exam with the interactive 360° video VR app.
This will help you familiarise yourself with the clinical assessment centre and the exam process before you attend. You can access it on mobile, tablet or PC.
Access the VR app on your mobile or tablet
Access the VR app from your PC
You can view the experience on a PC in a compatible browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Microsoft Edge with a good wi-fi connection. You'll need to use this link to access the app from your PC.
If you have a PC VR headset (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Windows Mixed Reality) select the VR icon within a compatible browser. For Windows Mixed Reality, you'll need to run the experience when using the headset with SteamVR.