Qualifications not listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Qualifications not listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Are you an EEA national with an overseas qualification?
- Are you from the UK or outside the EEA with a qualification from outside the UK or EEA?
Some qualifications aren't listed on the World Directory of Medical Schools.
We only accept these qualifications where:
- the country awarding the qualification is not recognised by the United Nations, or
- it is a primary European qualification but the applicant is not a European national or entitled to be treated as such, and
- it meets all of our current acceptability criteria.
We accept qualifications from the schools listed below.
My qualification isn't in the directory and isn't listed above
If your qualification isn't listed above, but you think it should be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to include your GMC reference number (if you have one) and full details of your medical school.
We'll make an assessment as quickly as possible. But note there can be delays when we need to get information from the medical school.