If you're an EEA national already working in the UK
- If you have an EEA or Swiss primary medical qualification and want to apply for registration in the UK
- If you have a primary medical qualification from outside the UK, EEA and Switzerland and want to apply for registration in the UK
- If you want to apply for GP or specialist registration in the UK
- If you've already submitted your application and are waiting for the outcome from us
- If you're an EEA national with provisional registration in the UK and want to apply for full registration
- If you're an EEA national already working in the UK
- If you're a UK qualified doctor and you want to work in the EEA
- Further information
The registration status of doctors from the EEA with provisional or full registration in the UK won’t be affected now that the transition period has ended.
We have already contacted those whose registration may be affected by Brexit, such as those holding temporary and occasional registration, to let them know what options are available to them.