If you're a UK qualified doctor and you want to work in the EEA

Most EEA countries no longer automatically recognise qualifications from the UK now that the transition period has ended.

The registration processes differs from country to country, so you will need to contact the regulator in the country you wish to work in, to check what you need to do.

Find contact details for EEA countries.