If you're a UK qualified doctor and you want to work in the EEA
- If you have an EEA or Swiss primary medical qualification and want to apply for registration in the UK
- If you have a primary medical qualification from outside the UK, EEA and Switzerland and want to apply for registration in the UK
- If you want to apply for GP or specialist registration in the UK
- If you've already submitted your application and are waiting for the outcome from us
- If you're an EEA national with provisional registration in the UK and want to apply for full registration
- If you're an EEA national already working in the UK
- If you're a UK qualified doctor and you want to work in the EEA
- Further information
Most EEA countries no longer automatically recognise qualifications from the UK now that the transition period has ended.
The registration processes differs from country to country, so you will need to contact the regulator in the country you wish to work in, to check what you need to do.