Who needs to complete the survey?
If you are working in a GMC approved training post in the UK on the date the survey opens, you should complete the survey.
- Foundation trainees
- Core trainees
- Higher specialty training, including SpR and GP trainees
- FTSTA trainees, LAT trainees
- Military trainees
- Trainees in Clinical Lecturer and Academic Clinical Fellowship posts
- Out of programme training (OOPT) on an approved programme in the UK
- Post-CCT training towards a sub-specialty
- Trainees working for non-NHS organisations, e.g. occupational medicine, palliative medicine and pharmaceutical medicine
- Non-medical public health trainees.
If you are out of training, for any reason, on the census date, you don’t need to take the survey.
If you have not received a survey invite and you think you should have, please contact your deanery or HEE local team.