Who needs to complete the survey?
You should complete the survey if you were working in a GMC approved training post in the UK between early March 2020 and the end of May. This year's survey is designed for doctors employed in clinical roles in primary and secondary care during the peak of the coronavirus (Covid 19) pandemic.
- Foundation trainees
- Core trainees
- Higher specialty training, including SpR and GP trainees
- FTSTA trainees, LAT trainees
- Military trainees
- Trainees in Clinical Lecturer and Academic Clinical Fellowship posts
- Out of programme training (OOPT) on an approved programme in the UK
- Post-CCT training towards a sub-specialty
- Trainees working for non-NHS organisations who are on GMC approved training programmes.
If you were in the following roles or circumstances, you don't need to take the survey:
- Doctors working in a non-clinical post (such as Public Health Medicine or Pharmaceutical Medicine) or a fulltime academic post between March 2020 and May 2020
- Doctors out of training, for any reason, for more than 50% of the time between March 2020 and May 2020
- Doctors who graduated from medical school during the 2019/20 training year and working in interim FY1 roles.
If you think you're eligible to complete the survey but haven't received an invite, you can access the survey directly using this link.