Guernsey and Jersey

Making a complaint in Guernsey

To complain about your healthcare in Guernsey, you should contact the Health and Social Care Customer Team, who will be able to help.

Making a complaint in Jersey

Complain about your GP or other primary services

To complain about your GP or other primary services, you should first complain to the practice. If you're unhappy with the response, you should contact the Primary Care Governance Team by email at

Complain about secondary care

To complain about your treatment in hospitals or other secondary services, you should contact the government by email at

Raising your concern with the GMC

Visit our concerns tool if you are still unsure whether your complaint is something we can investigate.