Wales UK Advisory Forum
Our Wales UK Advisory Forum helps us make sure our regulatory approach takes into account the needs and the characteristics of the Welsh healthcare system.
The forum offers us an extra channel to engage with our partners and key interest groups in the country. Through the forum we share and discuss early stage views on policy development. This allows us to focus on medium and long-term priorities in dialogue with our partners.
What's been discussed?
When is the next Forum?
- Tuesday 16 October 2018
- Wednesday 27 March 2019
- Wednesday 16 October 2019
Who sits on the Forum?
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges Wales
- Board of Community Health Councils in Wales
- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- British Medical Association Cymru Wales
- Cardiff University Medical School
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales
- Responsible Officer representative
- Swansea University Medical School
- Wales Deanery
- Welsh Government
- Welsh NHS Confederation
- Welsh NHS Employers